Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Lockdown Baking

 

Chocolate Chip Biscuits

Ingredients:

180g butter

1/3 cup sugar

1 can (395g) of condensed milk (use 1/2 it you like a crispier texture)

1 1/2 cups self raising flour 

250g chocolate chips 





Method:

Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line 2 trays with baking paper.

To make the biscuits cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add condensed milk and beat until well incorporated. Stir in the self raising flour until just combined, then add the chocolate chips.

Roll mixture into balls and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.

4 comments:

  1. Great work Zac, those biscuits look yummy! Have you tried them yet, how did they taste? Thank you for sharing the recipe, it might inspire someone else to bake the biscuits as well. Which part did you find the trickiest? I always find creaming the butter and sugar the hardest part for some reason. Will you be baking anything else? I will watch your blog and wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they taste very good. stirring the mixture was the hardest part. yes i
      will post about a dessert i am making

      Delete
  2. A great lockdown treat Zac. Well done for sharing the recipe as well as your photos showing how the biscuits looked throughout the process of baking them. Others may now feel inspired to bake the same biscuits, and compare them with you. The instructions are clear, and the inclusion of the instruction "use 1/2 it you like a crispier texture" allows people to alter the recipe depending on their preferences. I know I am someone who always enjoys a chewy soft biscuit. Are you planning on baking anything else? Looking forward to your next blog post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they look delicious maybe just check your spelling

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post